没有人能从这东西里逃脱。
No one gets out of this.
《疯狂原始人》《The Croods》
克星人会前来搜查寻找舰长,而你则没有机会逃脱。
The Klingons would come searching for whomever was responsible, and you would have no chance of escape.
《星际迷航:暗黑无界》《Star Trek Into Darkness》
我不想嫁给钱德,我想临阵逃脱,没事的。
I don't want to marry Chandler. Okay. I've got cold feet. It's gonna be okay.
《老友记 第七季》《Friends Season 7》
我就像故事里的那个商人,我以为自己可以逃脱宿命。
I'm just like the merchant in the story, I thought I could out-run the inevitable.
《神探夏洛克 第四季》《Sherlock Season 4》
他乘坐一艘被盗的科瑞利安YT型号运输舰逃脱了追捕。
It escaped capture aboard a stolen Corellian YT model freighter.
《星球大战7:原力觉醒》《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》
莱丽,如果你任由这事发生,我们是有可能逃脱惩罚的。
Riley, if you just let it happen, there's a chance we can actually get away with this.
《女孩成长记 第二季》《Girl Meets World Season 2》
在称作视界的边界,引力变得极大,以致没有什么可以逃脱,就被拖进野兽的心脏,并永远消失。
At a boundary called the event horizon, gravity becomes so extreme that nothing can escape being pulled into the heart of the beast and lost forever.
《《星际穿越》中的科学》《The Science of Interstellar》
他不能逃脱罪名。由于精神错乱的缘故,别在我不在场的时候盘问我当事人。
He's not getting off. By reason of insanity. Don't question my client outside my presence.
《傲骨贤妻 第五季》《The Good Wife Season 5》
我可以轻易逃脱,但你得抉择一下,是因救她而死,还是为了自保而痛苦终生。
I can get out easily. Now, you have a choice. Die trying to save her or save yourself and live with the pain.
《007幽灵党》《Spectre》
好吧,行。我会任由这事发生的。这是我第一次尝试做这种事,我一定会逃脱惩罚的。
Right. Sure. I'm letting it happen. First time I ever try something like this, and I am going to get away with it.
《女孩成长记 第二季》《Girl Meets World Season 2》